- 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7502
- Made in USA
- P100 Particulate Filter 2097 (Pair). Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria.
- Made in Korea
3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7502 Details
- Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M CoolFlow valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- Color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identificatio
- Medium size
- N95 keeps out at least 95% of particles but isn’t oil resistant
- P100 is oil proof while protecting the wearer from at least 99.8% of particles.
When do I replace my 3M Particulate Filters?
- Replace both the 3M Particulate Filters when It becomes difficult to breathe comfortably (this will vary from individual to individual).
- The filter become dirty or physical damage occurs.
This half facepiece reusable respirator 7500 Series uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection. The 3M Cool Flow Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
The 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort.
The 3M Cool Flow Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort for the wearer. Head harness may be adjusted to drop down when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat). The exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning. Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 7500 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
I have not receive my purchase... at all. It had an expedite for $20 extra. Please. Refund my expedient fee. Still want merchandise. Could you check on t
His?! Thank you. Kathy Paczkowski
Pro: Shipped quickly - received within 4-5 days from Hongkong. Filters/filter masks packaged securely and in their own sealed packages.
Con: Received a Duty/Import Tax bill from FedEx ~2 weeks later in the mail for this package for $30+. So keep in mind that extra cost. Also, this appears to be a 'one-size-fits-all" model, which may or may not fit you. There are other 3M models that have S/M/L that may fit better. Also, strong chemical smell from the packaging but probably due to the KN95 facemarks I ordered too.
3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7502 + P100 Particulate Filter 2097 (Pair) Set